VCDS 18.9 Download Free for Ross-Tech VCDS 18.9 VAG COM Cables
VCDS 18.9.0 Released, client can use the VCDS Original plan cable order from eobdtool.com update online directly. VCDS 18.9.0 update from VCDS 18.2.1, Crack cable can not update online, will damage the cable. Need eobdtool.com VCDS 18.9 vag com cable, or wanna update to VCDS 18.9, just download ross tech VCDS 18.9 software & loader as following.
- These days, many people moved from Windows OS to Mac OS X computers. Audi uses VCDS diagnostic software to diagnose problems and stuff, but VCDS only runs in Windows OS. VMware Fusion 7 will help to run Windows in Virtual machine without logging out and boot into Windows OS. VMware Fusion is painless to install and so user friendly.
- (, 01:59 AM) oracle12345 Wrote: I am in need of vcds lite serial or keygen. Does anyone have one or could give me a serial? I have looked on google not to much luck finding one. Install VCDS Lite 2. Copy loader.exe to install directory 3. Run program loader.exe Antivirus disabled, it can say theat loader.exe is trojan.
VCDS 18.9.0 Download Free:
I’m like you and Mac only, so when I got VCDS I tried using Windows in both Parallels and Virtual Box and couldn’t get the program to work properly. I object to chucking money at something I don’t need for anything else so I bought an older reconditioned Dell Win7 laptop from eBay for £120 and it’s been absolutely fine. VCDS-Lite works with all standard versions of Windows, from Windows 95 though Window 10. Both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows builds work fine, but if you're using a 3rd-Party USB interface, keep in mind that it is your interface supplier's responsibility to provide a driver for his hardware.
Mega Download Link: https://mega.nz/#!QcNlQSoY!7fC4-smAkyPLRmr6R46yWXViu3vxzsXrd8hFVtgl6ss
VCDS original plan cable can update form official website directly: http://www.ross-tech.com/vcds/download/
Release VCDS 18.9 works with Windows 7, 8, and 10 (both 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Earlier versions of Windows such as 2000, XP, and Vista might still work, but we no longer consider them supported.
- VCDS does not work on “Windows 10 S”, which does not allow software to be installed from any source other than the Microsoft Store. If wish to use VCDS on a computer with this “Student” version of Windows, you’ll need to upgrade it to Windows 10 Pro.
- Windows running in a VM (Parallels, Virtual Box, etc) may work but is not supported.
- Windows 95, 98, ME, and NT4 definitely will not work.
Release 18.9 must be used with a licensed Ross-Tech interface. That include all genuine HEX-, KEY-, KII-, or Micro-CAN series Interface of interfaces.
It does notwork with any third-party interfaces or some of the older “low-tech” interfaces we made and sold before 2004.
If you’re a registered user and have an older low-tech interface, you should consider ross tech interface.
If you’re not ready for an interface upgrade, you’ll have to use VCDS-Lite instead.
The default installation folder is C:Ross-TechVCDS
It is essential NOT to install in the Program Files tree in on systems running Windows Vista or newer.
Vcds Lite Activator
To remove other old versions:
Versions prior to Release 704, simply delete the shortcuts from your Start menu and
Desktop and delete the folder(s) where the program was installed.
Release 704 and newer may be uninstalled using Windows’ Add/Remove Programs or by running the
The uninstall.exe program found in the folder with the version that you wish to remove.
Need VCDS 18.9.0 VAG-COM VCDS 18.9 Ross-Tech Register Interface Ross-Tech VCDS genuine interface just contact us freely.
Focus On OBD Tool Since 2008
Wechat/WhatsApp:(+86)13728823411 Ultraman iso.
Vcds Lite Activation Crack Code
Verified VCDS User
Vcds Lite Activation File
- Aug 4, 2017
- Reaction score
- VCDS Serial number
Vcds Lite Activated
First time posting, so be gentle (please).
Right, I've had my Hex-V2 for a while and since I first got it, I have been able to run it under a Windows Emulator (Parallels) on my MacBook Pro. Basically, the VM is running a registered installation of Windows 10.
I've never had any problems before, and although I know only Windows is supported (so this strays into a grey area), i'ts worked perfectly.
However, I needed to code a new Sat-Nav last week and could not get the interface to be recognised in Windows (on the Mac). There is nothing wrong with the interface (Runs perfectly on a 'Proper' Windows Laptop) but it simply won't be found from the 'Options - Test' screen on the Mac.
Is anyone else running VCDS on a Mac (Under Windows), and if so, are there any settings or procedures I am missing to get the interface recognised?
I have uninstalled the previous installation of VCDS and reinstalled (from within Windows) and also installed the Device Drivers etc. In Control panel - device manager the Ross-Tech Dongle has a 'Problem' icon on it (triangle), trying to delete and install drivers again results in Windows throwing an error - Found Drivers but failed to install bue to a 'Problem'. Basically, borrowed an HP laptop yesterday (Running Windows 10) and installed VCDS on that and it worked straight away. Do EXACTLY the same installation procedure in Windows 10 on the Mac and the interface is not recognised..
Really don't want to be buying a Windows Laptop (not for the cost, but, well, once a Mac fan and all that..