The delivery time for an unlock code for ZTE mobile phones starts from 1 to 5 working days.
The calculated average waiting time is 2 days 14 hours 51 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
- How to unlock Modem Prolink PHS300: Modem PHS300 is manufactured by Prolink and identical in hardware if compare to ZTE modem MF190. Reset Unlocking Counter back to 10 attempts. Most of locked modem always provide us to enter Unlocking Code 10 attempts.
- Currently, nearly all Huawei modems ZTE dongles issued by service providers are protected, coded to work only with SIM cards from a specific service provider. Is your Huawei modem or ZTE also protected to a particular SIM card? Don’t panic, wasconet.com will provide you will you unlock code free. IMEI (can be found on the modem) The Model How to enter your unlock code After.
- On the first option select ZTE datacards, select auto detect and click search (see the picture below) it should detect your modem now Now on the right hand side click unlocking and click unlock within few seconds your modem should be unlocked and you will get a notification that your modem has been unlocked successfully.
Unlocking ZTE MF910 by code is the easiest and fastest way to make your device network free. It doesn't interfere in your system or change it in any way so even after using our code, you don't loose your warranty. In order to receive a network unlock code for your ZTE MF910 you need to provide IMEI number (15 digits unique number). Firstly Download DC UNLOCKER HEREto your PC Now insert the unsupported SIM card into the Modem, and attach your Modem to your PC USB hub. Cisco usb console driver windows 10 64 download. Click and Run the DC Unlocker (make sure no internet connection is made). Under ManufacturerselectZTE Datacard, in Select Modelleave it at Auto Detect.
What our customers say about unlocking
Worked as a charm. Thanks
Peter - 2019-08-08 09:47:48
Ugochukwu - 2018-11-14 08:35:00
Code arrived timely. Good service
Denis - 2018-04-30 11:47:57
Great service. Thanks
Diana - 2017-01-26 19:17:37
Unlocking instruction for ZTE MF190 ?
ZTE MF190 is unlocked in 3 steps:
1. Start the ZTE MF190 with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means from a different network than the one working in you ZTE)
2. Message to enter an unlock code should appear
3. Input the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
ZTE MF190 is now unlocked.
1. Insert an unaccepted simcard in your ZTE MF190 (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the modem to the PC by USB
3. Install all new drivers for your device (please skip this step if the drivers are already installed)
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
* the unlock message doesn't appear
Enter the following sequence in your webbrowser 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
- for login and password enter 'admin'
- check in which option a request for a network code appears,
5. Enter network unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
Device is now capable of working in any network