- Supported Bit Versions
- 32-bit, 64-bit
- Source Code URL
- Minimum OBS Studio Version
- Supported Platforms
The filter can be added to any source through the 'Filters' option when right-clicking on a source. The name of the filter is 'User-defined shader.'
- Jungle Sky Free Hdr. High quality Jungle Sky Free Hdr download. Formats: hdr Size: 115 mb Jungle Sky Free Hdr Download 2,447.
- Cinema 4d studio,Plugin 'Solid Cells Shader' (ID 1011220)? Just connect to the internet and when you try to launch the application, the plugins will be download.
Emulator Downloads, Plugins and more; Nintendo 64 Downloads; N64 Plugins; Threads 0 to 0 of 0. Forum: N64 Plugins. This is the place to get graphics, sounds and input.
New Options in version 1.1+
* *Use Slider Inputs: Converts Integer and floating point inputs into sliders in the UI.
* *Use Shader Time: Start the effect from the loadtime of the shader, not the start up time of OBS Studio.
* *Override Entire Effect: renamed **`Use Effect File (.effect)`** in UI and documentation
* Textures moved from the shaders folder to the textures folder. Existing textures are not deleted so as to not disrupt you current scenes.(1.2)
Many new shaders and effects are developed weekly. I will make 'How To' instructional videos on my twitch.tv/surn channel, these effects include but are not limited to..
- animated_texture.effect—Animates a texture with polar sizing and color options
- ascii.shader—A little example of ascii art
- background_removal.effect—Simple implementation of background removal. Optional color space corrections
- blink.shader—A shader that fades the opacity of the output in and out over time, with a configurable speed multiplier. Demonstrates the user of the elapsed_time parameter.
- bloom.shader / glow.shader— simple shaders to add glow or bloom effects, the glow shader has some additional options for animation
- cartoon.effect (Use Effect File (.effect))— Simple Cartooning based on hue and steps of detail value.
- color_grade_filter.shader— recent updates have changed the color grade filter (LUT) and broke some things. So I created this filter based on how OBS used to do the LUT / color grading
- border.shader—A shader that adds a solid border to all extra pixels outside the bounds of the input.
- drop_shadow.shader—A shader that adds a basic drop shadow to the input. Note that this is done with a simple uniform blur, so it won't look quite as good as a proper Gaussian blur. This is also an O(N²) blur on the size of the blur, so be very conscious of your GPU usage with a large blur size.
- edge_detection.shader—A shader that detects edges of color. Includes support for alpha channels.
- filter_template.effect (Overrides entire effect)—A copy of the default effect used by the plugin, which simply renders the input directly to the output after scaling UVs to reflect any extra border pixels. This is useful as a starting point for developing new effects, especially those that might need a custom vertex shader. (Note that modifying this file will not affect the internal effect template used by the plugin.)
- fire.shader— A fire example converted from shadertoy: Youtube Example
- gradient.shader— This shader has a little brother simple_gradient.shader, but lets you choose three colors and animate gradients.
- glitch_analog.shader—A shader that creates glitch effects similar to analog signal issues. Includes support for alpha channel.
- hexagon.shader—A shader that creates a grid of hexagons with several options for you to set. This is an example of making shapes.
- luminance.shader—A shader that adds an alpha layer based on brightness instead of color. Extremely useful for making live video special effects, like replacing backgrounds or foregrounds.
- matrix.effect(Use Effect File (.effect))— The cat is a glitch conversion from shadertoy. Updated with several configurable options.(1.2)
- multiply.shader—A shader that multiplies the input by another image specified in the parameters. Demonstrates the use of user-defined texture2d parameters.
- night_sky.shader—A Animated moon, clouds, stars background(1.2)
- perlin_noise.effect (Use Effect File (.effect))—An effect generates perlin_noise, used to make water, clouds and glitch effects.
- pulse.effect (Use Effect File (.effect))—An effect that varies the size of the output over time. This demonstrates a custom vertex shader that manipulates the position of the rendered vertices based on user data. Note that moving the vertices in the vertex shader will not affect the logical size of the source in OBS, and this may mean that pixels outside the source's bounds will get cut off by later filters in the filter chain.
- rainbow.shader—Creates Rainbow effects, animated, rotating, horizontal or vertical. This is an expensive process and limiters are implemented.https://www.twitch.tv/videos/404349212
- rectangular_drop_shadow.shader—A shader that renders an optimized drop shadow for sources that are opaque and rectangular. Pixels inside the bounds of the input are treated as solid; pixels outside are treated as opaque. The complexity of the blur does not increase with its size, so you should be able to make your blur size as large as you like wtihout affecting GPU load.
- repeat.effect (Use Effect File (.effect))—duplicates the input video as many times as you like and organizes on the screen.
- rgb_color_wheel.shaderr—A rotatable RGB color wheel!
- rounded_rect.shader—A shader that rounds the corners of the input, optionally adding a border outside the rounded edges.
- rotatoe.effect* (Use Effect File (.effect))—A test rotation effect
- scan_line.shader —An effect that creates old style tv scan lines, for glitch style effects.
- selective_color.shader— Allows you to choose which color are shown!
- shake.effect (Use Effect File (.effect))—creates random screen glitch style shake. Keep the random_scale low for small (0.2-1) for small jerky movements and larger for less often big jumps.
- shine.shader —Add shine / glow to any element, use the transition luma wipes (obs-studiopluginsobs-transitionsdataluma_wipes SOME NEW WIPES INCLUDED IN THIS RELEASE ZIP) or create your own, also includes a glitch (using rand_f), hide/reveal, reverse and ease, start adjustment and stop adjustment video explanation of usage Twitch.tv/videos/396724980
- spotlight.shader —Creates a stationary or animated spotlight effect with color options, speed of animation and glitch
- vignetting.shader —A shader that reduces opacity further from the center of the image. inner radius is the start and outer radius is the end. suggested default settings is opacity 0.5, innerRadius = 0.5, outerRadius = 1.2
- zoom_blur.shader —A shader that creates a zoom with blur effect based on a number of samples and magnitude of each sample. It also includes an animation with or without easing and a glitch option. Set speed to zero to not use animation. Suggested values are 15 samples and 30-50 magnitude
- other — New filters are added weekly, We have far too many shaders to list. Please check Examples folder or find me on discord, as I have many additional filters for fixing input problems.
The toon shader is part of a non-photorealistic rendering (NPR) solution that is provided in combination with the Contour Filter.
There are some current limitations when using the toon shader. These are as follows:
- Volumes, motion blur, DOF, and the VR camera do not currently work with the toon shader.
- toon edges can be jaggy if the pixel intensity is greater than 1.0 (for example, when incorrectly combining a Background shader with skydome camera visibility). This can be fixed by clamping the Camera (AA) samples.
The diagram and accompanying text below describe the shading components that form the toon shader. Note that the appearance of the base_tonemap (using a ramp) appears very different with skydome lighting (soft gradation) compared to that of say a directional light (hard gradation). Rollover the image below to view the effect of lighting on the base_tonemap ramp.
Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional 7.0 found in our data base, you can dowload it. More keygens are available here. Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional 7.0 crack or keygen - download it here. The serial number for Adobe is available. This release was created for you, eager to use Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 PROFESSIONAL full and without limitations.
Solid Cells Shader Plugin Download 1.8
Skydome lighting. Rollover image for directional lighting.
1. Edge (requires Contour Filter)
The toon shader supports line_color and width_control. Both of these are useful for avoiding line clutter and changing the line stroke style. The edge detection also uses id, mask color, and texture UV discontinuity.
To view the toon edge, you must change the filter_type (sampling settings) to contour. Note that increasing the contour_filter_width(sampling settings) value will increase render times.
2. Stylized Highlight
An arbitrary texture that can be used to create a highlight. A light must be specified for the stylized highlight.
stylized_highlight requires subdivision with smooth_tangent enabled, otherwise, artifacts may be visible.
3. Specular/Base Tone Mapping
The toon shader uses cell shading via ramp nodes for both base and specular. While it is recommended to connect ramp shaders to the tonemap attributes, any shader can be connected.
Connect a ramp here to create a rim lighting effect. A light can be specified to create the rim lighting effect.
Toon Shader Visibility
The toon shader is visible in specular reflections (up to 3 bounces), transmission, and also works with displacement (ear uses geometric_normal, angle_threshold: 3).
Pixel Art Style
Shaders For Java Download
A pixel art style can be achieved by using negative Camera AA samples with the Toon shader.
Toon with base and specular_tonemap (directional lighting)
A cross hatching sketch style can be achieved by connecting an UberNoise.osl to toon.mask_color.
Toon tutorials can be found here. A video that shows how to achieve a cross-hatching shading effect using the toon shader can be found here.
A toon example scene file of the Sophie asset can be downloaded here.
Due to a large number of controls, the Toon shader is split up into several groups. The individual settings for each group are described in more detail in the pages below.
Pepe model by Daniel M. Lara (Pepeland). Mery model by Jose Manuel Garcia, www.meryproject.com