|Enga Ooru Pattukaran|
|Directed by||Gangai Amaran|
|Produced by||Kalyani Murugan|
|Written by||Sangili Murugan|
S. Gajendra Kumar (dialogues)
|Cinematography||K. B. Dayalan|
|Edited by||B. Lenin|
V. T. Vijayan
Enga Ooru Pattukaran (transl. The Singer of Our Town) is a 1987 Indian Tamil-language drama film directed by Gangai Amaran. The film features Ramarajan, Rekha and Shantipriya in lead roles, with Senthamarai, Vinu Chakravarthy, Senthil, Kovai Sarala and S. S. Chandran playing supporting roles. Mobikin assistant for android full version 64-bit. The film, produced by Kalyani Murugan, had musical score by Ilaiyaraaja and was released on 14 April 1987. The film was a huge blockbuster at box office,making it as one of the highest grossing Tamil films of 1987.It gave a breakthrough for Ramarajan and Rekha.After this film,Ramarajan-Gangai Amaran Duo were known as one of the successful dips in Tamil cinema then.Due to the success of the film,Meenakshi Arts paved way in producing more successful flims such as Nadodi Pattukaran,Enga Ooru Kavallkaran,Karimedu Karuvayan.
Aagaya Thamarai Arugil Vanthathe Song Download Masstamilan MP3 & MP4 Free Download Download and listen song Aagaya Thamarai Arugil Vanthathe Song Download Masstamilan MP3 for free on iofilm. Click button below and download or listen to the song Aagaya Thamarai Arugil Vanthathe Song Download Masstamilan on the next page. NADODI PATTUKARAN - movie information from CITWF, the free on-line movie database covering over 507,364 movies from 175 countries. Download Nadodi Pattukaran Tamil mp3 songs free, download Song Mp3. We don't upload Nadodi Pattukaran Tamil mp3 songs free, download, We just retail information from other sources & hyperlink to them.When there is a damaged backlink we're not in control of it. Each of the rights over the tunes would be the property of their respective owners.
The film features Ramarajan, Rekha and Shantipriya in lead roles, with Senthamarai, Vinu Chakravarthy, Senthil, Kovai Sarala and S. Chandran playing supporting roles. The film, produced by Kalyani Murugan, had musical score by Ilaiyaraaja and was released on 14 April 1987. Karthik is a Tamil actor, son of veteran actor R. Muthuraman, and has acted in more than 100 films. He was first introduced by Bharathiraja in the film Alaigal Oivathillai.
Shenbagam (Nishanthi), the daughter of a wealthy landlord (Senthamarai), and Seethan (Ramarajan), an orphan milkman, are in love but they do not express their love directly. Seethan has been brought up by Maruthamuthu (Vinu Chakravarthy). When Shenbagam's father decides to get her married to a rich man, she commits suicide.
Seethan becomes distraught after his lover's death. Maruthamuthu steps in and arranges his marriage with the woman Kaveri (Rekha). Seethan marries her but cannot forget Shenbagam.
- Ramarajan as Seethan
- Rekha as Kaveri
- Nishanthi as Shenbagam
- Senthamarai as Shenbagam and Vadakku Vinayagam's father
- Vinu Chakravarthy as Maruthamuthu
- Senthil as Vadakku Vinayagam
- Kovai Sarala as Sakku
- S. S. Chandran as Sakku's father
- Pasi Sathya as Sakku's mother
- Venniradai Moorthy as Gopi
- S. N. Parvathy as Shenbagam and Vadakku Vinayagam's mother
- Kallapetti Singaram as Panchayat Leader
- Karuppu Subbiah as Robber
- Usilaimani as Arivumani
- M. N. Nambiar as Kallampattiyan (guest appearance)
- Jaishankar as Manjampatti, Seethan's father (guest appearance)
- Sangili Murugan as Irulappan (guest appearance)
- Dilip as Irulappan's son (guest appearance)
- Gangai Amaran in a cameo appearance
|Enga Ooru Pattukaran|
|Soundtrack album by|
|Genre||Feature film soundtrack|
The film score and the soundtrack were composed by film composerIlaiyaraaja. The soundtrack, released in 1987, features 8 tracks with lyrics written by Gangai Amaran.Mano sang all the songs and 'Shenbagame' remains one of the all time chartbusters of Ilayaraja. The song 'Madurai Marikozhundhu' was reused as 'Yamaho' in Telugu film Jagadeka Veerudu Athiloka Sundari (1990) and the song 'Shenbagame' was reused as 'Pavurama' in the Telugu film Aa Okkati Adakku (1992). Further, the tune of the song ' Shenbagame Shenbagame' has been used by Ilaiyaraja for the song “Chand Hai Tu” in the hindi film “Mahadev” in 1989, starring Vinod Khanna.
|1||'Azhagi Nee Perazhagi'||Mano||4:58|
|2||'Enga Ooru Pattukaran'||Ilaiyaraaja||4:28|
|3||'Jinginakku Jinakku'||Mano, S. Janaki||4:32|
|4||'Madura Marikkozhunthu'||Mano, K. S. Chitra||4:41|
|6||'Shenbagame Shenbagame' (male)||Mano||4:32|
|7||'Shenbagame Shenbagame' (female)||Asha Bhosle||7:42|
|8||'Shenbagame Shenbagame' (duet)||Mano, Sunanda||4:27|
The Indian Express criticised the storyline as 'static', but lauded Ilaiyaraaja's music.
- ^'Filmography of enga ooru pattukkaran'. cinesouth.com. Retrieved 9 September 2012.
- ^'Enga ooru Paattukaran'. popcorn.oneindia.in. Retrieved 9 September 2012.
- ^'IndiaGlitz – Ramarajan is back – Tamil Movie News'. indiaglitz.com. 11 July 2008. Retrieved 9 September 2012.
- ^'IndiaGlitz – Birthday wishes to Gangai Amaran – Tamil Movie News'. indiaglitz.com. 8 December 2006. Retrieved 9 September 2012.
- ^'Enga Ooru Paatukaaran'. thiraipaadal.com. Retrieved 2 December 2012.
- ^'Enga Ooru Paatukaran Songs'. raaga.com. Retrieved 2 December 2012.
- ^'Enga Ooru Pattukaran'. hummaa.com. Archived from the original on 25 August 2012. Retrieved 2012-12-02.
- ^Based on info gathered by Joseph Dias from various film music related articles, cassette Liner Notes etc
- ^'The Indian Express'. Google News Archive. 8 May 1987. Retrieved 29 August 2020.
- Enga Ooru Pattukaran at Letterboxd
Nadodi Pattukaran- A big collection of Tamil Lyrics. Here you can find the lyrics of song Mannaiyum Ponnaiyum from movie Nadodi Pattukaran
Nadodi Pattukaran Movie Mp3 Free Download
- Movie Name : Nadodi Pattukaran
- Director(s) : Ilayaraja
- Singer(s) : S P Balasubramaniam,S Janaki
- Lyricist(s) :
andha Aaththaava Dhinam
soodi Koduththa Sudar Kodiyae
eppodhum Naan Un Sorppadiyae
paadik Koduththa Pudhuk Kaviyae
en Veedu Naalum Un Madiyae
maanae Pani Poonthaenae
naan Soodum Pookolam
kaetkkum Unai Edhir Paarkkum
enai Thandhaen Naan
poo Vachcha Ponnu
yaaraachchum Munnae Vandhu Thaduththaalae
kadalukku Karayaik Kattap Paakkaadhae
thari Kettu Thavari Kettu Paesaadhae
engammaa Peththup Pottaalae
thekku Cheemai Ponnu Anja Maattaa
oththukkollu Oththi Nillu Maamaa
sonnaa Iva Seinju Mudippaa
sonnaa Iva Seinju Mudippaa