- Matthew Hussey How To Get The Guy
- Matthew Hussey Get The Guy Running Back To You
- Matthew Hussey Get The Guy
- Matthew Hussey Get The Guy
|Born||19 June 1987 (age 33)|
|Occupation||Dating coach, author|
|Get the Guy (2013)|
Matthew Hussey (born 19 June 1987 in Essex, England) is a British life coach, YouTube personality, and writer. Hussey has also made many television appearances, including being the matchmaker on NBC's Ready for Love. He has been the resident love expert on the Today Show. In 2013 he released his first book, the New York Times bestsellerGet The Guy: Learn Secrets of the Male Mind to Find the Man You Want and the Love You Deserve.
Hussey's YouTube channel has over 2 million subscribers and 356 million views as of June 2020. He has hosted the radio show Love Life with Matthew Hussey.
If you buy the Get The Guy book, you have an unfair advantage over men, and that’s just wrong. ” - Bill Rancic, Entrepreneur, Devoted Husband Whether you’re in a committed relationship, or you’ve had little luck with men, Matthew will unravel your man-mystery and put you in control–which seems fair to me, no matter what my husband says. In his book, Get the Guy, Matthew Hussey - relationship expert, matchmaker, and star of the reality show Ready for Love - reveals the secrets of the male mind and the fundamentals of dating and mating for a proven, revolutionary approach to help women to find lasting love. To get the best results, you must use the advice I give you. Every person is an individual and every situation is unique so no single piece of advice will work for everyone at every time. But I can tell you that if you read the advice and continually apply it in your life, your chances of success increase dramatically.
Hussey was born in Essex, England on 19 June 1987 to Stephen and Pauline Hussey. He has two brothers.
Matthew Hussey How To Get The Guy
Hussey began working as a life coach in his late teens, and in 2008 began working as a dating coach for women aged in their 20s to 60s. Initially Hussey was a dating coach for men.
Bye bye mariah carey mp3 download free. In 2010 he moved to the United States and has since attracted a following which includes actresses Eva Longoria and Tyra Banks.
He has had a column in Cosmo magazine since 2015 and offers Get the Guy online tutorials, 7-hour seminars and $4,000 retreats periodically in the UK and the United States. Seminars include diagnostics, gendered advice on how to approach and offers lines and text messages tailored to various situations. The $10,000/hr price tag on his one-on-one coaching has attracted media attention and even controversy. His movie-star looks are often partly credited for the enthusiasm of his numerous female followers.
Get the Guy is a family business managed by Hussey's father Steve Hussey. Hussey's brother Stephen often appears on videos on Hussey's YouTube channel and writes content for Hussey's site.
He encourages women to set their standards, be confident but challenging and have a fulfilled life to attract men. He helps women face the challenges of technology-driven dating. He advises that women approach men by asking for a favor.
- Get The Guy: Learn Secrets of the Male Mind to Find the Man You Want and the Love You Deserve (2013)
Matthew Hussey Get The Guy Running Back To You
- ^Stewart, Victoria (7 September 2009). 'How to succeed by Matthew Hussey, success coach'. Evening Standard. Retrieved 29 March 2013.
- ^'Ready for Love'. NBC. Retrieved 30 March 2013.
- ^Writer, Shyama Krishna Kumar, Staff (2018-02-11). 'Podcast Post: A little dose of laughter and a whole lotta love'. GulfNews. Retrieved 2018-03-20.
- ^ ab'Love Life with Matthew Hussey'. www.stitcher.com. Retrieved 2018-03-20.
- ^Hussey, Matthew (2013). Get the Guy: Learn Secrets of the Male Mind to Find the Man You Want and the Love You Deserve. New York, NY: HarperWave. ISBN978-0062241740.
- ^Cowles, Gregory. 'Print & E-Books'. New York Times.
- ^'Matthew Hussey'. YouTube.
- ^'Matthew Hussey on Instagram: 'This is my mum. To the rest of the world she is Pauline. A beautiful, intelligent, caring woman. A sister. A daughter. A friend. A role…''. Instagram. Retrieved 2018-03-19.
- ^Atik, Nilufer (2 July 2015). 'Would you spend £3,000 on a 'love retreat' for dating advice?' – via www.telegraph.co.uk.
- ^'This Is What One of London's 'Female Pick-Up Artist' Seminars Is Actually Like'. 15 May 2015.
- ^ abcdefMcMahon, Barbara (2017-07-08). 'Why are women paying $10,000 for this man's dating advice?'. The Times. ISSN0140-0460. Retrieved 2018-03-19.
- ^ abcde'This Is What a 'Female Pickup Artist' Seminar Is Actually Like'. Vice. 2015-05-15. Retrieved 2018-03-19.
- ^ abcd'I spent seven hours in Matthew Hussey's 'Get the Guy' seminar'. Metro US. 2015-04-29. Retrieved 2018-03-19.
- ^'Matthew Hussey'. Cosmopolitan.
- ^O'Sullivan, Kyle (2017-11-03). 'International love guru blasted for charging £8,000 for 'stating the obvious''. mirror. Retrieved 2018-03-20.
- ^'Matthew Hussey'. www.facebook.com. Retrieved 2018-03-20.
- ^'Here Are The Top 4 Traits Men Want in Our Dream Woman (#3 Might Surprise You) Get The Guy'. Get The Guy. 2014-04-23. Retrieved 2018-03-20.
- ^'Love guru who charges £8,000 reveals the best way for women to entice a man'. Retrieved 2018-03-20.