- Left and right VU meters for level or Total Harmonic Distortion
- Amount knob increases saturation
- Three machine models (A, B, and C), each based on a different high-quality real world tape machine
- Five tape speed values, measured in inches per second (1 7/8, 3 3/4, 7 1/2, 15, and 30) each increasing in fidelity on the last
- Dry/wet mix knob
- Stability control to introduce speed wobble
- High frequency shelf offers mastering grade cutting or boosting
- Crosstalk emulates bleed between channels characteristic of analog tape machines. Increases glue and fatness.
- Tape noise can be switched on or off as required
- Run and Stop buttons create the effect of the machine slowing to a stop, or rolling up to speed again
- Input and output level faders give total control over gain staging
- Mac OS X 10.12 or newer (older OS versions may work but are not tested).
- Windows 64-bit, versions 7, 8 or 10.
- Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or newer.
- Screen resolution 1280x800 or larger.
- 8 GB RAM or more is recommended, as well as at least 8 GB hard disk space for installation (individual plug-ins take less space, while sample libraries may require additional disk space. Specific information available on each instrument's page).
- Softube account.
- iLok account.
- Internet access for downloading installer and managing licenses.
- iLok generation 2 and up, if you intend to use an iLok dongle for authorizing your plug-ins (note that an iLok dongle is not a requirement).
- In theory, any 64-bit VST, VST3, AU, or AAX (11.0.2 or higher) compatible host application should work.
However, due to plug-in host differences between DAWs - and our own rigorous testing standards - we only officially test our plug-ins and instruments in the most recent versions of Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, Studio One, Digital Performer, Reaper and Sonar. Softube plugins are not tested in the non-listed systems, but they most likely work as long as the system requirements are met. Omnisphere 2.6 crack windows. We cannot guarantee a solution for issues in unsupported systems.
Please Note: Softube plug-ins support 64-bit hosts only, and a 64-bit OS is required. Therefore, for example, Pro Tools 10.x is no longer supported (contact support for latest 32-bit compatible instalers).
Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz, in both mono and stereo.
The most recent maintenance release of the DAW application is recommended.
AAX DSP is not in active development, but older products still support AAX DSP. For legacy TDM/VENUE, please see the Legacy Installers page.
Machine Id Studio One
Every machine is given a default name based on the type of VS Code (Insiders or Stable) and the platform it is on. You can always update the machine name using the edit action available on the machine entry in the view. You can also disable sync on another machine using Turn off Settings Sync context menu action on the machine entry in the view. The standard for end-to-end production, only Studio One 5 seamlessly moves with you from initial inspiration to full production, final mix to mastered album, digital release to stage production and lets you truly create without boundaries. The original drag-and-drop interface. Machine ID also known as Product ID is being used to identify the device. We suggest following the steps below to get the product ID of your device: Type about your PC on the search box. Look for the Product ID.