- I have a product key for Office Home and Student 2010. It is old but I'd like to put it on my laptop just to access excel and powerpoint. When I tried using the code it said it didn't work.
- 63 product ratings - MS Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student Product Key Card (PKC) =RETAIL BOX= C $130.23. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller.
- After you install with these keys, you have 30 days to use MS office 2010. I hope you will find right key for your Microsoft Office 2010. Note: If these keys don’t work, you can leave comment to let me know. I will find new keys or new ways to active MS Office 2010. Others keys for you Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus Product Key.
Microsoft Office 2010 support ends October 13, 2020. This means no more technical support, no more patches, and no more security updates. Here are your options, some of which are free. Microsoft 365 plans include premium versions of these applications plus other services that are enabled over the Internet, including online storage with OneDrive and Skype minutes for home use.
Microsoft Office Home & Business 2010 Product Key Card
- Includes 2010 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook.
- Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 gives you the tools to help you manage home, homework and business.
- New and improved email, scheduling and social networking tools keep you in touch with clients round the clock.
- Clarify and manage your financial data with new and improved analysis tools, charts, templates and color formatting in Excel 2010.
The new Microsoft Office Backstage view replaces the traditional File menu found on previous versions of Microsoft Office, to make it easier to navigate tasks, as well as access and manage files.
Amazon.com Product DescriptionMicrosoft Office Home and Business 2010 brings together the roles of managing a business, running a household and helping with homework. Get the benefits of all the programs you need to be productive including Microsoft Outlook 2010–so you can tackle your busy day efficiently with powerful email, scheduling and social networking tools to keep your life and work in sync.
Key Card Version
About Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key Cards
A Product Key Card provides another way to purchase Office with a PC. It includes a 25-character Product Key designed to activate Office software on a preloaded PC.
Product Key Card features
- Includes 25-character Product Key only, no disc.
- Designed to activate Office on 1 PC preloaded with Office 2010 suites. For a limited time, customers buying a PC without Office 2010 preloaded, can download the software at http://www.office.com/productkeycard.
- Licensed for 1 install on single PC only.
- License cannot be transferred to another PC.
- Download backup available at http://www.office.com/productkeycard.
- Customers buying a PC who need Office for new PC only; don’t need to upgrade other home PCs.
- Customers buying a PC who don’t require DVD media and/or are okay downloading software (if Office not preloaded).
- Customers buying a new PC (best experience if customer simply uses the Product Key to activate a PC already preloaded with Office 2010 suites)
Microsoft Home & Student 2010 Product Key
For customers who require Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 with a license for two machines (primary and portable PC), Office may be purchased in a traditional disc version.
Tackle Your Busy Day Efficiently
Find It on New Backstage View
Programs You Rely On
Enjoy the same great features you know and love with Office and get some new ones when you upgrade to Office 2010.
Whether you’re working from home or on the road, Microsoft Outlook 2010 helps you communicate with important contacts, manage email conversations and monitor your schedule from your PC or remotely. Simply post documents to online folders to access and edit remotely. Get improved features including:
|Word 2010 |
From school fundraisers to company reports when you use Microsoft Word 2010 it all comes together efficiently. Create documents using new photo-editing features, lively text effects, then easily share them online and invite others to collaborate. Get more new tools with Word 2010:
|Excel 2010 |
Saving for retirement, keeping track of tax information, tracking business expenses–all are important financial decisions. Microsoft Excel 2010 offers clear insight with simple templates to help you build budgets and track expenses so you can focus on financial goals. Get more new features with Excel 2010:
|PowerPoint 2010 |
Pressed for time on a major project? Get ideas down fast with ready-made templates, new photo- and video-editing features and eye-catching transitions all with Microsoft PowerPoint 2010. Get more new tools including:
Gather a wealth of business information and resources all in one spot with OneNote 2010. Post, share and edit notes with coworkers online so everyone can work at the same time with real-time updates. Get more new features with OneNote 2010:
Need the very best tools to grow your business?
Step up to Microsoft Office Professional 2010 and get a comprehensive suite of tools and services to keep you organized, connected and competitive–including Access for complete data management and Publisher to create professional-quality marketing materials.
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 is the essential software suite for managing small businesses and working from home. Enhanced tools and features help you run your business, connect with customers, and organize your household more efficiently. Office Home and Business 2010 features new photo, video, and text effects for creating standout documents and presentations. New communication tools in Outlook 2010 help you stay in touch and organized. Office Home and Business 2010 makes it easier than ever for you to manage things in the office, at home, or in between.
A whole lot of polishing make it an efficient, worhtwhile upgrade,
Powerpoint Home And Student 2010 Product Key
I’ve had an opportunity to use Office 2010 Beta edition for a couple of months now and now that I see the full, final, edition I can say that this is a very worthwhile upgrade. First things first, I am not a techie. I am someone who uses Word, Excel and PowerPoint on a very regular basis, who really liked some of the changes in Office 2007 but who thought some things needed tweaking, so when given the opportunity for the beta edition I jumped on it and have not been disappointed. Office 2010 is to Office 2007 what Windows 7 was to Vista; that is, there are not many breakthrough, drastically different features, but a whole lot of polishing and cleanup to make it easier and more efficient. Overall, the program seems to run faster, incorporates many of the most commonly used options and makes them more accessible (eliminating many dialog boxes and tabs) and allows for more customization.
At first glance it looks very much like its predecessor, the ribbon is back and it is now also found on OneNote. There are plenty of sites that will give you a play-by-play on all the features available in this new version, so I’m just going to mention some of the biggest improvements that I’ve seen.
1) The biggest change is the addition of the web apps. It may not be a true direct competitor to google docs, but it allows for easier sharing of documents, as well as making your documents more accessible.
2) The ribbon is back and it now includes the “File” option and a new feature called “Backstage view.” Backstage view incorporates the most commonly used actions in one place (yay! no more dialog boxes with tabs). You get the usual open, save and print, but you also get several templates for new documents, print layouts and ways to share your work, all without dialog boxes and tabs, everything is much more easily accessible.
3) Another new feature is that the ribbon is now customizable so you can organize it according to your needs.
4) There is a Paste Preview which lets you switch between paste options so you can make sure that your work will be formatted correctly.
Microsoft Office Home And Student 2010 Product Key Windows 7
Changes in PowerPoint.
You can now edit video directly on PowerPoint. Seep sadaf aur sahil by rukh chaudhary. You can trim a video, add effects, fades and even triggers for animations for the presentation. Another new feature is that you can add effects and edit images without the need for third party software.
Changes in Word.
One nifty new feature in Word is called “Navigation pane,” which replaces the old document map. It incorporates minor changes in design that make big changes in productivity and ease of use. It allows you to quickly rearrange the document. Take for example a document with several headings/sections. The Navigation pane provides a list of all the headings. The headings are live, so you can drag them up or down, thus rearranging the document. It also incorporates most of the functions that used to be available in the “Find” dialog box but now they are all visible so you don’t have to go digging through several menus to find the option that you need.
Changes in Excel.
Most of the changes in Excel deal with very large datasets. There is a new PowerPivot add-in which works great if you are dealing with a very large dataset that does not fit in one Excel spreadsheet. PowerPivot pulls the data from multiple sources (several Excel spreadsheets for instance) to analyze it.
Microsoft Office Home And Student 2010 Product Key Free Trial
Changes in Outlook.
There is a ribbon, and this makes for a huge improvement. You can turn long email threads into conversations so you can find information from a specific participant without having to read entire threads. You can also filter out or ignore entire threads on a particular subject, including future emails. Be careful though, you can unknowingly eliminate important future emails because they have the same subject title as a conversation you ignored in the past.
Office Home Student 2010 Product Key
Overall this is one well planned and executed upgrade that essentially takes all the promises of Office 2007 and makes them a reality. Yes, some things are different, and it will take some getting used to; but, once you realize the improvement in efficiency you’ll agree that the changes are mostly for the positive.