Dharam Sankat is a 1991 Indian Bollywood film directed by N.D. Kothari and produced by Umesh N. It stars Vinod Khanna and Amrita Singh in pivotal roles.
- Hindi Film Dharam Sankat
- Hindi Feature Film Dharam Sankat
- Dharam Sankat Mein Full Movie
- Dharam Sankat Mein Parents Guide
|Directed by||N.D. Kothari|
|Produced by||Umesh N. Kothari|
|Written by||Achala Nagar|
|Music by||Kalyanji Anandji|
- Dharam Sankat Mein (transl. Religion in crisis) is a 2015 Indian comedy film directed by Fuwad Khan. The film is produced by Sajjad Chunawala and Shariq Patel under the banners Viacom 18 Motion Pictures and Trigno Media. The film features Paresh Rawal, Annu Kapoor and Naseeruddin Shah in lead roles. It tells the story of an.
- Dharam Sankat Mein (2015) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. THE BEST OF BOLLYWOOD HINDI MOVIES OF 2015 a list of 36 titles created 07 Feb 2015 Online a list of 37 titles.
- Dharam Sankat is a 1991 Indian Bollywood film directed by N.D. Kothari and produced by Umesh N. It stars Vinod Khanna and Amrita Singh in pivotal.
- Dharam at the age of 55 figures out that he was adopted by a Hindu family after his Muslim father left him. He then tries to meet his father who is in critical condition but the Imam tells him.
Dharam Sankat is a 1991IndianBollywood film directed by N.D. Kothari and produced by Umesh N. Kothari. It stars Vinod Khanna and Amrita Singh in pivotal roles.
- Vinod Khanna as Birju
- Amrita Singh as Madhu
- Dara Singh as Daaku Dara Singh (Birju's Father)
- Rohini Hattangadi as Durga Devi (Birju's Mother)
- Amrish Puri as Jagira
- Raj Babbar as Police Officer Gopal
- Shakti Kapoor as Insp. Heeralal
- Asrani as Const. Pannalal
- Sahila Chaddha as Sohn Kanwar
Hindi Film Dharam Sankat
|1||'Chhoti Mirch Badi Tej Balma'||Alka Yagnik|
|2||'Enam Maro Deti Ja'||Kumar Sanu, Sonali Vajpayee|
|3||'Hum Tum Kahan Nahin Hai'||Manhar Udhas, Sadhana Sargam|
|4||'Kar Lo Itne Bulund'||Mohammed Aziz, Alka Yagnik, Sadhana Sargam|
|5||'Nathaniya Main Na Pehnoon'||Sapna Mukherjee|
- Dharam Sankat on IMDb
|Dharam Sankat Mein|
|Directed by||Fuwad Khan|
|Produced by||Sajjad Chunawala|
|Written by||Sanjay Sharma|
|Music by||Meet Bros Anjjan |
|Edited by||Apurva Asrani|
Viacom 18 Motion Pictures
Dharam Sankat Mein (transl. Religion in crisis) is a 2015 Indian comedy film directed by Fuwad Khan. The film is produced by Sajjad Chunawala and Shariq Patel under the banners Viacom 18 Motion Pictures and Trigno Media. The film features Paresh Rawal, Annu Kapoor and Naseeruddin Shah in lead roles. It tells the story of an ordinary Hindu man who discovers that he is originally a born Muslim, and in order to meet his biological father, he must learn how to be or at least come across as a true Muslim.
The film is an official remake of the 2010 British film The Infidel starring comedian Omid Djalili in the lead role. Dharam Sankat Mein released on 10 April 2015, and received mixed reviews from critics.
Dharampal Trivedi (Paresh Rawal), a caterer by profession, lives in a Gujarati Hindu household in Ahmedabad with his wife and two grown children. He is very stereotypical towards Muslims. He starts his days with the old songs of a Punjabi Sikh pop singer Manjeet Manchala (Gippy Grewal), who has now stopped producing albums and disappeared mysteriously. Besides, he has regular arguments with a Muslim neighbour, Nawab Mehmood Nazim Ali Shah Khan Bahadur (Annu Kapoor). One day Dharampal visits his late mother's bank vault to collect her belongings. He then finds adoption papers certifying he was adopted in 1960 and that his biological parents were Muslims. This shocks him, considering how much he dislikes Muslims, and he decides to keep this a secret. Eventually, he admits to Nawab that he is also a Muslim, and that he must find his real father in order to speak to him. They discover that his father is in critical condition due to old age, living in a senior home. The Imaam taking care of his father tells Dharampal that if his father saw that his only son has been brought up as a non-Muslim, it could cause severe damage to his health. Therefore, he tells Dharampal to learn how to become a true Muslim and come back to meet his father once he is ready.
Hindi Feature Film Dharam Sankat
With the help of Shah, he begins to learn the ways of Muslim people. However, the Imaam declines Dharampal's request to meet his father once again, claiming he is still not coming across as a true Muslim. Meanwhile, Dharampal's son falls in love with a young girl named Shraddha and in order to marry her, he must have her father accept him and his family. Shraddha's father is a devout follower of a spiritual baba named Neelanand (Naseeruddin Shah). To help him impress Shraddha's father, he asks Dharampal to also follow Neelanand and become spiritual. However, at one occasion, Dharampal ends up admitting publicly that he is a born Muslim. Dharampal's family and Shraddha's father witness this, and Neelanand advises Shraddha's father not to have his daughter marry Dharampal's son. Due to this, Dharampal's family leave him. A case is lodged against Dharampal for offending Muslims, and in the court, the Immam comes and gives character witness of how Dharampal detests Islam. His witness backfires when Nawaab, now Dharampal's attorney, accuses the Immam of trying to wrongfully convert Dharampal to Islam.
The court gives permission to Dharampal to see his ailing father. However, before they arrive at the senior home, his father has already died. Furious over the whole situation, Dharampal tries to bring down Neelanand, the main cause of most of his troubles. He then accidentally discovers that Neelanand Baba's eye twitches due to Blepharospasm, a very rare abnormality causing contraction of the eyelid, which the Punjabi pop singer Manjeet Manchala also suffered from. This reminds Dharampal that Manchala had disappeared years ago, and then matches the voices of Manchala and Neelanand, confirming they are the same person. He then crashes an event of Neelanand and reveals to a large audience how Neelanand Baba is actually a born Sikh and has been a fraud and characterless pop-singer with various cases lodged against him for adulterous relationships with many women. He gives a speech on how the religion a person follows should not matter as long as they are acting rightfully. Dharampal's family finally returns and his son is allowed to marry Sharaddha.
- Paresh Rawal as Dharampal
- Annu Kapoor as Nawab Mehmood Shah
- Naseeruddin Shah as Neelanand Baba
- Alka Kaushal as Indu, Dharampal's wife
- Manoj Raghubir Sharma as Amit, Dharampal's son
- Rushita Pandya as Antara, Dharampal's daughter
- Auritra Ghosh as Shraddha, Amit's lover
- Gippy Grewal as Manjeet Manchala
- Jagdish Rajpurohit as Mr Bhatt
- Hazel Keech in a special appearance in the song Tu Takke
Neel Dharma promotion
Viacom 18 Motion Pictures launched an teaser campaign to promote the film. Using Naseeruddin Shah's character of Neelanand Baba, they created pseudo religion called Neel Dharma. Neel Dharma had its own website, Facebook page and Twitter account. Dharam Sankat Mein also used WhatsApp in its mobile promotion. It is the first time a Bollywood film has 3 National Film Award and Filmfare Award winners in its main cast.
The film's music was composed by Meet Bros Anjjan, Sachin Gupta, Jatinder Shah, Kaptan Laadi while lyrics are by Kumar.
|1.||'Tu Takke'||Gippy Grewal, Khushboo Grewal, Meet Bros Anjjan||3:53|
|2.||'Shiv Tandav'||Aman Trikha||2:01|
|3.||'Tu Takke MBA Swag (Remix)'||Gippy Grewal, Khushboo Grewal, Meet Bros Anjjan||3:34|
|4.||'Neelanand'||Sachin Gupta, Ravi Chowdhary||3:14|
|5.||'Allah Hoo (Ravi Chowdhary Version)'||Sachin Gupta, Ravi Chowdhary||5:15|
|6.||'Allah Hoo (Pardeep Sran Version)'||Sachin Gupta, Pradeep Sran||5:12|
|7.||'Do You Know Baby'||Sachin Gupta, Pardeep Sran||2:31|
|8.||'Neelanand (Remix)'||Sachin Gupta, Ravi Chowdhary||2:05|
Dharam Sankat Mein Full Movie
- ^'Dharam Sankat Mein (2015)'. Bollywood Hungama. Retrieved 4 January 2015.
- ^'Naseeruddin Shah, Paresh Rawal, Annu Kapoor and 'Dharam Sankat Mein''. The Indian Express. 19 March 2014. Retrieved 4 January 2015.
- ^'Dharam Sankat Mein'.
- ^'Neel Dharma'.
- ^The campaign also included a range of spoof products and yoga aasans from the world of Neel Dharma.Across Mumbai, followers of Neel Dharma paraded their faith in cinemas, streets of Juhu, Santacruz, Bandra and Lower Parel. The 7 March 2015 teaser launch was dubbed the Maha Neel Satsang under the tagline 'Neelanand Baba's Big Screen Debut'
- Dharam Sankat Mein on IMDb