This Phoenix jailbreak guide works for iOS 9.3.5 on 32-bit iPhone, iPad devices.
Phoenix jailbreak compatible devices:
A few days before the official release of iOS 10 and iPhone 7, on Thursday 25th of August, 2016, Apple released iOS 9.3.5 as an extremely important security update.This article is all about why and how to download iOS 9.3.5 and of course how to unlock iOS 9.3.5 permanently, regardless of your iPhone model, which Mobile Network locks the iPhone or Baseband! How To Jailbreak iOS 9.3.5 using Phoenix. Go to ayouch.me/phoenix. Click on the Install button, and run the installation process on your device. Once installed, you would need to trust the app by going to Settings General Device Management and then invoking the Phoenix app to get the jailbreak payload out of it. And, that’s pretty much it!
- iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S
- iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2
- iPad Mini1
- Before jailbreaking your iOS 9.3.5 device, backup data with the latest itunes firstly.
- Disable Passcode and Find My iPhone on your device.
- Download Cydia Impactor to your computer.
- Download Phoenix jailbreak IPA to your computer.
- Connect your iPhone / iPad to computer using a USB cable.
- Start Cydia Impactor, and drag the Phoenix.ipa into Cydia Impactor.
- When Cydia Impactor asks, enter your Apple ID and password.
- Waiting for several minutes, Phoenix jailbreak app will be installed on the home screen of your device.
- On your device, go to Settings > General > Device Management, find and open Phoenix jailbreak app, then tap on “trust”.
- Run Phoenix app on your home screen, and select “Prepare For Jailbreak”. Then begin installation, Select “Use Provided Offsets”.
- Waiting for your device repairing, then Cydia icon will be seen on your home screen. Now your device is jailbroken.
- This phoenix jailbreak app is a semi-untethered which means whenever reboot your device, you need to run it again and tap on “Kickstart Jailbreak” to jailbreak your device again.
- once the phoenix certificate is expired, you need to re-sign and re-sideload it again through Cydia Impactor.
V2.15 3uTools and late version supports iOS 9.3.5 jailbreak. Check here to see more new features of V2.15.
1. Please backup your iDevice using 3uTools before jailbreak.
2. Support all 32-bit iDevices: iPhone 4s, iPhone 5/5C, iPad 2/3/4, iPod Touch 5, iPad Mini.
3. Currently, iPhone 4s, iPad 2/3, iPod Touch 5 and iPad Mini support iOS 9.3.5 jailbreak, you can flash to iOS 9.3.5 and then jailbreak.
4. This is a Semi-untethered jailbreak. So after reboot, the cydia and tweaks may not take effect, your iDevice is no longer jailbroken.
Please restore your iOS 9.3.5 jailbreak as below;
1) Launch Phoenix app on the home screen.Wifi hotspot vista download.
2) Click “Kickstart Jailbreak” and wait till the iDevice reboots.
Step 1 Update 3uTools to the latest version and connect your iDevice to your PC. Click “Flash & JB” -> “Jailbreak”
Step 2 On the right side, click iOS 9.3.5 Jailbreak. 3uTools will install Phoenix app on your iDevice. You need to operate on your iDevice according to the prompts to complete the jailbreak.
Step 3 Please go to Settings -> General -> Device Management on iDevice, Click [email protected] and trust. (Please confirm the network connection of your iDevice)
Step 4 Launch Phoenix, click “Prepare for jailbreak”, then Accept > Dismiss > Proceed with Jailbreak > Begin Installation > Use Provided Offsets. It will automatically reboot, your iDevice is jailbroken if there is a cydia icon on your home screen.
Jailbreak Ipad 2 With Computer
Jailbreak Ios 9.3 5 Untethered Ipad 3
How To Jailbreak Ipad 9.3.5